Friday, March 22, 2002

 

Pet Pressure

I’m currently very keen on the idea of the children having a pet. Naturally they ask frequently if we can get a cat or a dog. P wants neither, whereas I’m desperate to have a budgie again (or small Australian parakeet for those of you who don’t speak proper English!)

I have always loved birds, and the tame budgies I have had in the past were such fun to play with, and great companions. Also, they don’t smell! But P isn’t keen because of the incredible volume they can reach when they squawk. So I’m currently dropping hints about once a week, and I’m sure I’ll wear him down eventually…

Comments:
Hello... Did you guys get a pet yet? May I suggest a cockteil... They are GREAT birds and talk a lot and are very smart, too.. They make WONDERFUL pets for kids... I had to give my two away and they went to a loving family with three young boys...
Also, chinchillas make GREAT pets for kids, too..
Hedgehogs are fun pets, too.. a little prickley, though.. but fun and really cute!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?