Thursday, November 18, 1999

 

Pauline in The Snow

It snowed this morning, what a surprise! It was very cold and raining frozen slush when I took the children to school on the bus, but by the time I got the car out to drive to a friend’s house for tea, proper white snowflakes were falling and it continued all morning. So when I picked up Pauline at lunchtime (Kevin went to the school canteen for lunch today), she was amazed to see crunchy white snow outside. She had a great time in the garden, pushing the toy lawn mower around and looking over her shoulder at the tracks she made. The temperature has risen a bit though, as most of it has melted away now. My friend Kim recently returned from England and bought me the Eddie Izzard video I had asked for, and I’ve been watching it this afternoon. He’s really very funny and totally original.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?